Topics for this training:
- Tapped into and directed the busy/emotional (due to some circumstances) mind through the body, instead of having tapped into the body through the mind (vice versa). We centered, broke open, filled up and then released the energy in the form of a couple intensive and demanding exercises.
- Repetitions and variations on various escape techniques.
- Repetitions and variations of Nikkyo.
- Repetitions and variations of Ikkyo.
- Slow combination free-flow.
- Couple games of one-legged ninja and some basic stance sensing exercises.
- Had fun.
Fueled by donations
The Flying Dojo is solely run, maintained and teached from on a donation basis (no subscription fees). Feel free to donate to support the community and help to enable digital as well as physical sharing of crucial knowledge and wisdom. Donation is by no means mandatory, it’s just another way to support the work we are doing as a collective being!
You can donate in the following ways:
- A tip jar will be there at the end of each training.
- PayPal: paypal.me/FlyingDojo
- IBAN: NL81INGB0748208062, t.n.v: C de Kort