(forgot to take a picture, dammit, next time!)
- Training wake up principles
- Relaxation through image guiding, directly targeting the nervous system through the subconscious to achieve certain body postures and decrease the energy needed for movement by taking away unnecessary tensions. No direct-results aimed directions applied.
- Escaping from certain grips (single and double wrist grips) while applying the movement principles described above.
- Introduction to Ikkyo and Nikkyo
Fueled by donations
The Flying Dojo is solely ran, maintained and teached from on a donation basis (no subscription fees). Feel free to donate to support the community and help to enable digital as well as physical sharing of crucial knowledge and wisdom. Donation is by no means mandatory, it’s just another way to support the work we are doing as a collective being!
You can donate in the following ways:
- A tip jar will be there at the end of each training.
- PayPal: paypal.me/FlyingDojo
- IBAN: NL81INGB0748208062, t.n.v: C d Kort